Mukhanyo Theological College provides Bible instruction to church leaders. The content of the studies are biblical and seeks to promote the ongoing reformation of the church in Africa.
Their goals are:
– To equip church leaders (pastors, church members, church communities) with in-service training in their own ministry context;
– to help churches provide quality discipleship and biblical training;
– to provide quality academic content in an acceptable format that also addresses the importance of a godly Christian character and the immediate contextual application of what is learned.
– DVD courses: Videos of actual lectures at Mukhanyo together with a study guide and/or textbook.
– Group learning: This encourages churches to come together, enhancing unity and co-operation at various levels when learning groups gather to watch the DVD courses.
– Local Tutors: The tutor coordinate the learning with Mukhanyo’s administrations and provide support, guidance, and encouragement to the students.
Mukhanyo Theological College is accredited by the South African government and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution.
For more information on Mukhanyo, click on this link.